The qualities of an ideal employee
- avoid taking risks
- have to be responsible for actions
- be polite to others
- be on time
- be reliable
- have good manners
qualities of an ideal employer
- provides good training
- treats people with respect
- pays taxes and insurance
- who provides a holiday to their employee
- who cares about their employees and treats them well.
- treats all employees equally
When coping with unemployment you might fine it hard to relax so have a schedule for everyday stay positive.
Career change could become redundant,retrain,changing,location or haven to retrain.You need to stay positive and keep a schedule.
New working positions:
When you start a new job you arrive early everyday, talk to colleagues , research about the new job you have.